Regulations for Beachvolley Ball from May 15th 2020
- 2 meter distance, not more than 10 persons
- no events
- Only training, no matches!
- No body contact
- Masks obligatory in changing rooms
- WC are open.
- Sanitiser on site.
- Stick to the common distancing rules.
- Please be on time but not to early.
- If you suffer from COVID-19 or show any of the symptoms, you are NOT ALLOWED to enter the Sportcenter Donaucity.
*Laufende Ergänzungen/Änderungen möglich. Abstimmung geschieht mit der Bundesregierung und dem Österreichischen Volleyballverband (ÖVV)
Rules and regulations for Beachvolleyball from 15th of May 2020
With May 15th beachvolleyball should be open again for all players. The details have, however, not yet been published. The Österreichscher Beachvolleyball Verband (ÖVV) has been working on a concept. As soon as the government agrees with the terms and the regulations are announced, we are going to inform you on our homepage about it.